Thursday 6 September 2012

Skyscraper


G          A    C  B    G A    C    B
Skies are crying, I am watching

G     A        C    B        A   G      A
Catching teardrops in my hands

G A       C  B    G    A    C  B
Only silence, as it's ending 

G       A     C B    A    G     A
Like we never had a chance

D       D    F#   G     G      G     F#   E       G
Do you have to make me feel like there's

C    B        A     G  E
Nothing left of me?

G       A     G        C  B   A   G  G
You can take everything i have

G        A     G         C B A      G G
You can break everything i am

A      G       A       G    B
Like I'm made of glass

A       G      A      B   C B
Like i'm made of paper

G     A    G    C   B    A    G      A
Go on and try to tear me down

G A     G   C B      A      G       A
I will be rising from the ground

A     G   A B A  G       A    G   A B C B
Like a skyscraper, Like a skyscraper

No comments:

Post a Comment